ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Warburton <w...@tgf.tc.faa.gov>
Subject make clean equivalent
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 12:33:25 GMT
So I just checked out and built Ant. We keep our source, classes and
html in the same tree. I'd like to
create a "make clean" equivalent.

deltree and delete don't seem to be the right tasks....

I worked with exec:
  <target name="clean" depends="init">
     <exec dir="${srcdir}" command="rm -r  *class" os="Linux"
output="build.txt"

This generally works, but does not delete classes associated with inner
classes....

These are left behind after ant clean:

orion{warb}-> ls *class
XmlSimEventImporter$ActionElement.class
XmlSimEventImporter$ElementProcessor.class
XmlSimEventImporter$PredicateElement.class
XmlSimEventImporter$SimEventElement.class
XmlSimEventImporter$SimEventObjectElement.class
XmlSimEventImporter$UnknownElement.class

P.s. Is there a mailing list archive?

--
          System Simulation Support Branch, ACT-510
TGF (Target Generation Facility, an Air Traffic Control Simulator)