ant-dev mailing list archives

From chane...@netscape.com (Patrick Chanezon)
Subject Re: Call for patches
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 22:46:08 GMT
Sam, here's a fix for the javadoc task that I already posted twice: it
allows the group option (which doesn't work now I think), and multiple
link, linkoffline and group options as child elements.
I also patched the doc.

> People I will be looking for are people with perseverance  And with
> opinions.

Perseverance I have :-)

You may not like it because it breaks current build.xml.
Changing the names of the child elements link, linoffline and group
would do the trick, but you'd also have to handle the legacy options,
which I don't.
I have no spare cycles to do this right now but may do it in 2 weeks if
this solution seems right.

Doug, if you are interested into correcting the bug in the javadoc task
you mention, maybe you could do this as well, so that your fix will give
us a clean javadoc task..

P@

--
Patrick Chanezon, iPlanet Market Maker- Portal/EServices Technical Lead
Netscape Communications Corp. - http://people.netscape.com/chanezon/

"Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: `The flag is moving.'
The other said: `The wind is moving.'
The sixth patriach happened to be passing by. He told them: `Not the
wind, not the flag; mind is moving.'"
Zen Koan