ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <er...@jollem.com>
Subject Re: Weerd behaviour for Ant
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 22:10:44 GMT
I wrote:
> I recompiled Ant, tried to figure out where the error came from, and found
> out the problem disappeared when I converted default.properties (in
> ant/taskdefs) from DOS-style (CRLF) to UNIX-style (LF).

Uhm, false alarm. Or no, the alarm should still be active :)

I tried it again, and now it fails again. This problem does not occur
every time /:|

I have used the -verbose option and re-executed ant. The result has been
attached as ant-output. Hope some1 can shed some light on this issue :)

--
Ernst de Haan
Freelance Java Architect

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ