ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <er...@jollem.com>
Subject Weerd behaviour for Ant
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 17:13:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm new with Ant (since yesterday), and I have this tiny little project
that I test Ant with. Or at least, I tried. But it seems there is a
problem with the mkdir task. I have attached the whole directory as a
.tar.gz (very small, hope you dont mind), and I've attached a file that
shows what I type in, what happens, and what goes wrong.

As you can see the first time it's okay, but the second time something
unexplainable happens. Weird characters are printed to the screen and a
directory with a very strange name is created.

This reminds me of the `good old days' with ANSI C: Dangling pointers,
endless character strings, etc :)

My system:
OS:  FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE
JDK: Blackdown JDK 1.2.2 rc3 for Linux (with Linux emulation)
PC:  Pentium2-412, 128 MB

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Freelance Java Architect

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ