ant-dev mailing list archives

From chane...@netscape.com (Patrick Chanezon)
Subject Re: Javadoc task : handling of groups
Date Mon, 08 May 2000 22:02:51 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

I posted a patch for javadoc the 3/27, fixing this group option, and
adding
the support for multiple groups, link and linoffline options.
I received no feedback at all about it and I don't think it has been
commited.

I don't know if there are archives of this list somewhere. If not, and
you're interested in the patch, I can send it to you.

The new syntax looks like:
<javadoc packagenames="com.dummy.test.*"
           sourcepath="src"
           destdir="docs/api"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true"
           windowtitle="Test API"
           doctitle="<h1>Test</h1>"
           bottom="<i>Copyright &#169; 2000 Dummy Corp. All Rights
Reserved.</i>"/>
           <linkoffline
href="http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/api/"
packagelistLoc="C:\tmp"/>
           <link
href="http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/products/xml/docs/api/"/>
           <group title="Group 1 Packages"
packages="com.dummy.test.a*"/>
           <group title="Group 2 Packages"
packages="com.dummy.test.b*"/>
  </javadoc>

P@

--
Patrick Chanezon, Vortex - Portal/EServices Technical Lead
Netscape Communications Corp. - http://people.netscape.com/chanezon/

"Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: `The flag is moving.'
The other said: `The wind is moving.'
The sixth patriach happened to be passing by. He told them: `Not the
wind, not the flag; mind is moving.'"
Zen Koan