ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Vaughn <>
Subject Re: Tasks for ejbc compile of weblogic EJBs
Date Mon, 08 May 2000 17:55:51 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:
> Robert,
> I included a file (diffs.txt) which has some diffs to the core ant classes
> which I added to support these tasks. To build these tasks you will need to
> apply these diffs. If you read the last paragraph of my original email, you
> will see why I made these changes. I am hoping one of the committers will
> apply them.
> The include support is provided by the MatchingTask superclass. The includes
> can be defined in two ways, either as an includes attribute or by nested
> <include> elements. Is that what you mean by a different syntax?
> Good Luck, let me know if you can't get them going.
> Conor

I got your EJBC tasks going in my project.  We're using WebLogic 4.0
(don't ask - not my decision...) so I had to make a few minor tweaks.  I
had to take out the "-noexit" options which apparently aren't present in
4.0, and also to my preference, removed the "-keepgenerated" option.
This latter one would make a good optional tag attribute.  I also found
that the bean stub name has apparently changed between versions - my ejb
compiler is producing *_ServiceStub where you have *_WLStub.  An easy
change, anyway.

Thanks for the good work!

View raw message