ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Vaughn <rvau...@seaconinc.com>
Subject Re: Tasks for ejbc compile of weblogic EJBs
Date Sun, 07 May 2000 21:42:00 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attached are two task definitions and a small set of patches to allow you to
> use ant to build weblogic EJBs. I developed these tasks for building EJBs
> here at Cortex and Cortex have agreed to let me give them to the ant
> project.

> --
> Conor MacNeill
> conor@cortexebusiness.com.au
> Cortex ebusiness Pty Limited

Just in time - I was about to write my own tasks for this.

These classes will not compile with the current public version of Ant,
however.
The method "validateDirectory" is not found, and method "setProject" is
available
in Task, but is package-scope only.  I also notice that your usage
examples show
a different syntax for includes than is supported by the public version.

What am I missing here?  Should I be using a development version of Ant
instead?

Thanks,

Roger Vaughn