ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Russell <...@germane-software.com>
Subject Libraries
Date Thu, 04 May 2000 16:53:43 GMT
Hi there.  Normally I lurk a while before posting, but I have a generic
question I haven't seen answered in the archives.

There is no globbing in the "property" task.  There is also no globbing
in the "classpath" attribute of the "javac" task.  So, if I have a libs
dir full of jar files that I want to have set in the classpath, how do I
do this without having to hand-code it?  If this isn't possible, would
it be better to add globbing to the "classpath" attribute, or to
"property" task?

--- SER   >> Deutsch | Esperanto | Linux | Java | PGP | Pegwit = OK
"When choosing between evils, I always like to take the one I've never
tried before."                         -- Mae West