ant-dev mailing list archives

From pha...@ipass.net
Subject RE: Ant User Manual in Compiled HTML Help format
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 16:43:25 GMT
Fred, here's a .zip file with all the stuff.  You should
be able to just doubleclick on docs/antman.chm to launch
the compiled help file (if you are running Windows and
IE 4.0 or later).

The perl script is aum2chm.pl (included in the .zip
file) if you want to create the file yourself.  You need
the Microsoft Help Workshop.

usage: aum2chm -help

or

aum2chm [-d docs] [-compiler path/path/hhc.exe]

Run this from your /ant/docs directory, using -d to
point to the output directory, which must exist before
you run the script.

I just wrote this this morning, but it seems to work
fine.  Please let me know of any problems or critiques.

Thanks,
Phil Hanna

Quoting Burkley Frederick G NPRI
<BurkleyFG@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>:

> That would be very interesting.  I'm all for it.
>
> Fred Burkley

user
> manual (ant/docs/index.html) to a Windows Compiled
HTML
> Help version.
>
> I developed this for my own use.  Is there any
interest
> in or objections to me distributing the Perl script
and
> the resulting .chm file through a pointer in this
list?