ant-dev mailing list archives

From David W Forslund <...@lanl.gov>
Subject Additional Java task arguments
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 14:26:28 GMT
It would also be nice for the Java task to be able to given a directory
attribute and an extended argument to include a set of files in the
directory (with include, exclude constraints).  This is useful for
various java applications that must process the a set of files, such as
in making them persistent or in an idl2java compiler.