ant-dev mailing list archives

From "John Pappin" <john.pap...@jmonkey.com>
Subject Re: make clean equivalent
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 13:44:05 GMT
Why not add an include/exclude tag to the deltree task? (if its not already there).

- Brill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Warburton
  To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 8:33 AM
  Subject: make clean equivalent

  So I just checked out and built Ant. We keep our source, classes and html in the same tree.
I'd like to
  create a "make clean" equivalent.
  deltree and delete don't seem to be the right tasks....

  I worked with exec:
    <target name="clean" depends="init">
       <exec dir="${srcdir}" command="rm -r  *class" os="Linux" output="build.txt"

  This generally works, but does not delete classes associated with inner classes....

  These are left behind after ant clean:

  orion{warb}-> ls *class
  XmlSimEventImporter$ActionElement.class
  XmlSimEventImporter$ElementProcessor.class
  XmlSimEventImporter$PredicateElement.class
  XmlSimEventImporter$SimEventElement.class
  XmlSimEventImporter$SimEventObjectElement.class
  XmlSimEventImporter$UnknownElement.class

  P.s. Is there a mailing list archive?

--
          System Simulation Support Branch, ACT-510
TGF (Target Generation Facility, an Air Traffic Control Simulator)