ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <>
Subject RE: Task functionality next version Ant
Date Fri, 05 May 2000 10:36:59 GMT

That is all cool. I agree with changing rename to move. I was going to say
that when rename was originally proposed but, interestingly, the method in is renameTo so I kept quiet.

One question, will you retain deltree? If not, how do you distinguish
between deleting the contents of the directory and deleting the directory
AND its contents?

View raw message