ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Platform independend classpath in build.xml?
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 15:35:12 GMT

> The point of my mail has been that there has already been a discussion
> about the PATH issue some weeks ago and that a solution - at least a
> partial one - was on the way. I just wanted to save us all from some
> duplicate effort.
>
> I didn't want to say "this has been done, there will be a solution and
> that's it". I hope I didn't sound like this - please tell me if I did.

No, not at all. I was just pointing out that many people would not have been
aware of the code. I agree we should not duplicate effort (that's why I went
and had a look at the JUnit Path/PathElement code). With the current backlog
of patches, there is an increasing chance of things getting done twice :-(

Cheers
Conor