ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Edwards, Jayme" <JCEdwa...@software.rockwell.com>
Subject RE: Ant module in Forte
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 20:50:14 GMT
I heard an earlier suggestion that I be given a spot to post and access, so this is why I was
figuring this was under consideration.

P.S. I'd consider this more than a patch.

Jayme

-----Original Message-----
From: rubys@us.ibm.com [mailto:rubys@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 3:39 PM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: JCEdwards@software.rockwell.com
Subject: RE: Ant module in Forte

Jayme Edwards wrote:
> I would prefer to get access to the module where it will placed first.
> Thanks though.

I got started by submitting a few patches, and people learned to trust me
and I was duly nominated and ratified as a committer [ some may have since
come to regret this, but I digress ;-) ].  To my knowledge, this is the way
that all Apache projects work, and most likely MPL ones too.

If this is not something that you can live with, the best that I can offer
to do is to place a link to where this software can be found on in the Ant
portion of the Jakarta web site.

- Sam Ruby