ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Edwards, Jayme" <JCEdwa...@software.rockwell.com>
Subject RE: Ant module in Forte
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 19:23:11 GMT
I cross-posted the original post about the Ant Module to the Netbeans (Forte for Java CE/IE)
Open APIs and (Jakarta-Tomcat) Ant-Dev interest list, and am getting a lot of feedback. Someone
needs to step up to the plate and provide a location for development to begin. We can work
out licensing details later - the idea of using MPL to release with FFJ is a good idea, however
at this point we simply need to create a CVS module I can upload to somewhere, and put it
under whatever license is appropriate for that repository (APL, MPL whatever). I have no power
here as I am simply contributing - someone at jakarta/netbeans/sun needs to step up and make
a decision. I have the code in an uploadable state and have already provided this to a couple
people. If more discussion needs to be done on this that's fine - however we can probably
have more intelligent discussions when more people have their hands on the code.

Jayme Edwards
Rockwell Software
Control Studio >>
[ http://www.openautomation.com/controlpak ]