ant-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Ant module in Forte
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 20:38:50 GMT

Jayme Edwards wrote:
> I would prefer to get access to the module where it will placed first.
> Thanks though.

I got started by submitting a few patches, and people learned to trust me
and I was duly nominated and ratified as a committer [ some may have since
come to regret this, but I digress ;-) ].  To my knowledge, this is the way
that all Apache projects work, and most likely MPL ones too.

If this is not something that you can live with, the best that I can offer
to do is to place a link to where this software can be found on in the Ant
portion of the Jakarta web site.

- Sam Ruby