ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <james.david...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Ant Principles
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:48:59 GMT

> I would also like to be able to deploy a single ant.jar , which contains all
> extension WE use at OUR side. We usually build ant from time to time
> (including our addons a modification) and this version gets installed on all
> machines.
> I would like to have at least the option to decide at build time, what to
> include.

It seems that we're going down a path in which there isn't an ant.jar,
but a full installation.

As to deciding at build time what optional tasks (those whose source is
part of the jakarta-ant workspace, but which aren't included by default)
get included, yes we need to be able to do that at build time.

.duncan