ant-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <>
Subject Re: cvs task
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:59:08 GMT
Wolfgang Werner wrote:
> However, I desperately looking forward for the junit task, to force people 'not
> to commit without test and compile'...

I must have missed the junit task emails as I haven't heard of this, but
am interested in some automated Java testing capabilities.  I looked at
jTest (commercial product... costs $3,500 per developer) for automated
testing, and it doesn't seem like rocket science what they're doing...
does anybody know of any open source (or must cheaper) testing tools.
Then we could hook them into ant and run simple tests before allowing
the CVS task to run.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies

View raw message