ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Haas <thomas.h...@softwired-inc.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Nested classpath definitoons (with PATCH)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:28:16 GMT
"Kuiper, Arnout" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like the idea, although I have one remark. I think you should only
> support one element, either "path" or "element". An "element" is just
> a path with one element on it. I wouldn't treat it as a special case.

I like the idea of being able to distinguish between single entries and
entries which needs some parsing, espevially as the parsing may not
always be fully deterministic.
Maybe the notation is not very godd and something like
<somepath>
    <path location="..." />
</somepath>
is nicer an deasier to understand.