ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: mkdir failed (was RE: dependencies during compilation)
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2000 15:17:41 GMT
I just thought of a crazy reason why it might not work. It's a long shot.

If the current directory on drive E: is build, or inside build, it won't be
able to delete build (on some operating systems at least). Then when it
tries to recreate build, it will exit with "unknown error".

I'm not sure how this should be fixed in the ant code, because it's a
well-known problem with Java that you can't reliably change current
directory at the OS level.

So try cd e:\ before running ant. Does it work now?