ant-dev mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: Where is documented?
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:08:12 GMT

I haven't had much luck find any officail docs besides some really badly commented
Javadocs.  However, I think you may find this link of use (it's even better than docs):

The folks at 'sourcebot' have a Java de-compiler wired up to a web page.  Give it a web
link to your favorite class file (say and off you go:

I've put the 1.3rc2 compiler classes up on

And where the real fun begins:

> Where can I find documentation on the various JDK versions of
> I'd like to take a look in support "modern" compiles (bug 129), and getting
> rid of such kludges as parsing the output stream for "error" (bug 88), but
> I would like to know a bit more about how the APIs are supported to work
> before proceeding...
> - Sam Ruby

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." (William Butler Yeats)

View raw message