ant-dev mailing list archives

From "sbarr@wavesplash.com" <sb...@wavesplash.com>
Subject Re: Where is sun.tools.javac documented?
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:08:12 GMT
Sam,

I haven't had much luck find any officail docs besides some really badly commented
Javadocs.  However, I think you may find this link of use (it's even better than docs):

The folks at 'sourcebot' have a Java de-compiler wired up to a web page.  Give it a web
link to your favorite class file (say com.sun.tools.java.Main) and off you go:

http://www.sourcebot.com/sourcebot/decompile.cgi?url=http://www.sourcebot.com/sourcebot/sun/tools/javac/Main.class

I've put the 1.3rc2 compiler classes up on www.wavesplash.com/java:

http://www.sourcebot.com/sourcebot/decompile.cgi?url=http://www.wavesplash.com/java/com/sun/tools/javac/Main.class

And where the real fun begins:

http://www.sourcebot.com/sourcebot/decompile.cgi?url=http://www.wavesplash.com/java/com/sun/tools/javac/v8/Main.class

Enjoy,

-San

--
"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." (William Butler Yeats)