ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott M Stark" <star...@attglobal.net>
Subject include construct?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 23:41:32 GMT
Is there a mechanism like the gnumake include or -include in Ant? I tried using an xml:link
hoping the parser would just magically include it but Ant sees the include element
and wants to treat it as a task.

<project name="RACSJava" default="compile-test" basedir="/usr/local/src/scott_home_rips/packages">

 <target name="init">
  <include xml:link="simple" href="build.defs" inline="true" actuate="auto"/>
..
</project>

bash-2.02$ ant.bat  -f tstbuild.xml
Buildfile: tstbuild.xml
Project base dir set to: D:\usr\local\src\scott_home_rips\packages
BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Could not create task of type: include because I can't find
it in the list of task class definitions
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Could not create task of type: include because I can't
find it in the list of task class
definitions
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.createTask(Project.java:359)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTasks(ProjectHelper.java:187)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTargets(ProjectHelper.java:164)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:127)
bash-2.02$