ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Fotis Jannidis" <Fotis.Janni...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>
Subject task in classpath
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 17:37:54 GMT
Hi,
I noticed a stange behaviour of ant which may be the root of the problems, I described
in an earlier mail (and which are solved thanks to the help of Arnout Kuiper):
If I put my task as a jar file into the classpath everything works fine. But beginning with

jdk 1.2 there is an extension mechanism which makes every jar file which is in a
predefined directory (usually jre/lib/ext) visible in the classpath. If I put my task file
there
I get an error.
Fotis