ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Wiesinger <e9125...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Improvements for javac for ant ...
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:40:25 GMT
Hello!

Added a nice feature to jakarta/ant/javac to exclude some specific
directories from the build.

A sample xml file looks like:
    <javac srcdir="${src.dir}" destdir="${BUILDCLASSES}" debug="on"
deprecation="off"
excludedir="directory1;performance;directory2\test;test;test5/web\jtapi"
supportfiles="no"
/>

Directories can be specified with a / or \ and are relative to srcdir.

A second feature I added was to disable copying the support files (see
above). Default is to copy the support files.

I've tested it with JDK 1.1.8 and JDK 1.2.2 on NT, but should work on Unix
well.

Feel free to integrate it into the next build :-)

Please tell me when you have integrated it.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Ciao,
Gerhard