ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kuiper, Arnout" <Arnout.Kui...@nl.origin-it.com>
Subject RE: Does Jakarta-Ant have a DTD?
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:16:17 GMT
At this moment there is no DTD, and I think there will
never be one, just because of the extensibility of tasks.
Everybody can add his/hers own tasks to Ant. Therefore
a single DTD will not hold.

I can imagine that when there is a formal release of Ant,
a DTD may be included for the tasks in that release.

Cheers,

  Arnout