ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Haas <thomas.h...@softwired-inc.com>
Subject Re: Generalization of available (setif and setunless)
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:52:33 GMT

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm subscribed to this group a very short time. As I don't know if
> these things have been discussed before I won't submit code right
> know - maybe somebody else has already done something similar (which
> would have happened to my own version of a JUnit task).

Maybe we could merge our JUnit taks implementation or at least coordinate
development. I would be happy, if Iget some feedback, ideas or help on this.
I do not plan to work on that task until maybe next wednesday.

- tom

--
* Thomas Haas                    <mailto:haas@softwired-inc.com>
* SoftWired AG                   <http://www.softwired-inc.com/>