ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Haas <thomas.h...@softwired-inc.com>
Subject JavaCC task
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:19:48 GMT
Hi

Attached please find preliminary work for JavaCC from Metamata
<http://www.metamata.com/>.
JavaCC generates .java files from a grammar file (like lex & yacc and
friends).

The JavaCC task provided still has many options hard coded and compiles
only one file at the time and completly lacks documentation.
I would like to know if someone on th elist is interested in the task
and willing to give some feedback.

Todo:
- Make it a MatchingTask
- Find a way to abort the build if JavaCC fails.

Unless their is interest, I will provide a patch for inclusion when this
task is completed (including docu).

thanks
- tom

--