ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Haas <>
Subject Re: PATCH: Rename task
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:15:15 GMT wrote:

> Thomas Haas wrote:
> >Some time ago I implemented a rename task. It still has not be applied
> >with no apparent reason.
> I thought that there was a question on how to handle files which are older
> than the files which may be overwritten by this task.  Seeing as how this
> code can't overwritte files, I don't see how that can be a problem.

Yes there was a little discussion starting, but I did not get any feedback. So
I removed the "do not rename if target is newer than source" feature
Although the patch has been commited (THANK YOU), we can discuss the matter
further, if desired.

- tom

* Thomas Haas                    <>
* SoftWired AG                   <>
* Technoparkstr. 1  ***  CH-8005 Zurich  ***  +41-1-4452370

View raw message