ant-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flexibility Syndrom
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:08:36 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> [...]
> So, those of you that want to create a full language out of Ant, they
> are free to do it... but not here.

I don't know if they're not able to do it here... Let's count the votes.
I mean, we're an open democracy. Who has access to the CVS and is
considered an active developer should vote. I expressed mine

> [...]
> We already lost Pier and Costin and this means we are all going to leave
> it we continue in this direction and each project will have its own Ant.

Yes, because MY ANT IS BETTER THAN YOURS (and after Bug's Life, we'll
have Ant's Wars, the sequel of Starwars made by Pixar with luke
skiANTers and dANT vader!)
Hahahahaha :) this is all sooo funny :)

> [...]
> Sorry to be harsh, but this is just a tool, damn it... we have real
> stuff to do!

Yes, like FLAMING each other, isn't it nice?

	Pier