ant-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Richardson <maxw...@telesoft.com>
Subject Re: Newer ant release
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 17:46:22 GMT
Hi Glen,
I downloaded the 23 Jan build but if you say it won't work then maybe
I'll may try the latest build. It looks like a ton of stuff has been
done according to the 2-28 index.html manual.

I'm trying to package a WAR file which looks like this.
index.html
login.jsp
... jsp
WEB-INF/

so I really don't want to specify every html and jsp file.

Eric :-)