ant-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What flavour of scripting?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:53:35 GMT
William Uther wrote:

> The ability to do something like:
>
> <script langauge="exampleScript">
>         for heaven = 1 to 7 do
>                 <knockOnGate type="pearly"/>
>         done
> </script>

Ok, I won't continuing debating that since how Ant works right now is
more than fine (so I can just forget to update it in the future) but,
really, ARE YOU SERIOUS about that?
Because if so, I'll just get my Jar and let you people deal with it any
further... You're really adding an ELEPH in front of the ANT...

> (Is a religous example fitting for this debate? :)

Probably, I don't know, and .... never mind, whatever...

	Pier