ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch Procedures?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:19:11 GMT

sbarr@wavesplash.com wrote:

>I just signed onto the list, so my apologies if these are new questions:
>
>#1) I have a fix for "modern" (JDK1.3) compilation support.  What's the
>     correct procedure for getting this into the build?

http://jakarta.apache.org/guidelines/source.html

However in this case there's no need, because I already posted a patch to
implement the exact same thing recently. I don't know whether it's been
committed yet though. Latest versions can always be obtained from CVS:

http://jakarta.apache.org/getinvolved/cvsindex.html

There is also a secret (not mentioned on the website AFAIK) easy way to
download nearly-new CVS dumps, autogenerated every 6 hours:

http://jakarta.apache.org/from-cvs/jakarta-ant/

And now for a newbie question for me:

I get mixed up between the Ant and Cocoon mailing lists. Does the Ant list
get notified of commmits, and if so, is it all commits, or just selected
ones?

Don't know.

--
Robin Green