ant-dev mailing list archives

From Rajiv Mordani <m...@chinet.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/lib xml.jar
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:21:24 GMT
I have it already but want to confirm that the Tomcat build for release is
not being done right now (as in the next day or two). I don't want to break
their build at the last minute in any way so willl wait till tomorrow to
confirm the plans and then checkin the code for ant.

- Rajiv

--
  UNIX _is_ user friendly,
  he's just very picky about who his friends are.