ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Duncan Davidson" <james.david...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Flexibility Syndrom
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 00:15:29 GMT
> > I'm voting to make Sam, Ant's project manager.
>
> Great: everyone bails, and I'm left holding the bag?  ;-)

Nope. In fact, I'm back for a bit. I'm going to try to understand what the
heck has gone into the codebase since last November and propose
simplification, simplification, simplification. In fact, I'm actually
considering doing a "revolution" branch for a rewrite of the Ant internals
into something smaller, lighter, and meaner (hey, I'm getting on a plane
tommorrow and Ant is plane material for me.. :)

.duncan