ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Platform specific code (was: Meta-info on Mac)
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:43:41 GMT

When a Java class references another class (a dependency), the class file's
constant pool will have a constant pool entry for the referred class. It is
possible to read the constant pool entries and thereby determine the
dependencies. I would guess that parsing the source is generally harder :-)

Conor