ant-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Hello, is there anybody in there....
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:22:49 GMT

Conor wrote:
> I think that the most active committer for ant is Sam Ruby and he is
> probably busy doing something else at the moment. I would urge you to be
> patient. BTW the convention for patches is described here
> http://jakarta.apache.org/guidelines/source.html. It will help your
patches
> to be recognised as such :-)

I have been travelling.  Things should get back to normal towards the end
of the week.

William - I do intend to look at your patches (I don't have access to a
Mac, so the best I can do is verfiy that they don't break Linux and Win32,
and trust you that it helps on Mac.)

A graphical frontend would be helpful.

BTW - in my travels, I met with the author of
http://www.vmeng.com/beard/JShell/ .  He uses it extensively on his
PowerMac.  He is now looking into using Ant.  ;-)

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Be patient *and* persistent.  The squeaky wheel does get the grease.