ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Tar Task
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:07:28 GMT
People,

I created a Tar task. I tried it on my machine and it works with both
GNU tar and Winzip but since I'm under win32, you might want to
doublecheck.

I've used GJT classes as Pier suggested. Since I've done some
refactoring and cleanup, I've placed them under org.apache.tools.tar but
I noted that almost all the code is based on theirs.

Comments?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.