ant-dev mailing list archives

From jon seymour <...@zeta.org.au>
Subject Re: make-like use of timestamps to avoid unnecessary rework
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:59:48 GMT
I am may be wrong, but isn't it conditional recompile function you are
exploiting a function of javac, not ant?

As far as I can tell ant target names are completely unrelated to filesystem
objects and a cursory examination of the code
didn't reveal any use of timestamps to suppress unnecessary work.

jon.