ant-dev mailing list archives

From Fergus Gallagher <Fergus.Gallag...@OrbisUK.com>
Subject Re: make-like use of timestamps to avoid unnecessary rework
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:39:37 GMT
Ant does this but strangely I had a similar problem this morning.  It
appears that ant needs to have the java sources in the same directory
structure as the package name.  If you do this, then ant won't recompile
things unnecessarily.

Fergus

--
Fergus Gallagher          Tel: +44 (20) 89 87 07 17
Orbis                     Fax: +44 (20) 87 42 26 49