ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <>
Subject Re: Problem building ant with JDK1.3 modern
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2000 02:09:36 GMT
> Doh!   I guess I should have looked at the source carefully - this
> compiler hasn't been implemented!

Oops. This was a skeleton that I stubbed in to be filled in.. It was
before the 1.3 stuff was widely used, so I thought I had time.. Guess

It's easy enough to steal the code from the classic compiler section --
the syntax differences in the command aren't much different. Mainly it's
just a switch in the classname of the entry point I beleive.

James Davidson
Java + XML / Portable Code + Portable Data                 !try; do()

View raw message