ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <james.david...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Problem building ant with JDK1.3 modern
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2000 02:09:36 GMT
> Doh!   I guess I should have looked at the source carefully - this
> compiler hasn't been implemented!

Oops. This was a skeleton that I stubbed in to be filled in.. It was
before the 1.3 stuff was widely used, so I thought I had time.. Guess
not.

It's easy enough to steal the code from the classic compiler section --
the syntax differences in the command aren't much different. Mainly it's
just a switch in the classname of the entry point
com.sun.tools.javac.Main I beleive.

.duncan

--
James Davidson                                     duncan@eng.sun.com
Java + XML / Portable Code + Portable Data                 !try; do()