ant-dev mailing list archives

From Will Uther <wi...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject Complete Mac Diffs (long)
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 05:59:55 GMT
Hi all,
  Here are the complete diffs to build on a mac so far.  I think I have all
the indent issues worked out.  This is all modified to use the
platform-specific packaging I mentioned earlier today (i.e. it should
compile fine on other platforms without the Macbinary library).  The diffs
are attached as text files.  I've also attached the completely new files
tar'd and gzipped.

  This also includes the simple UI.  The UI is cross-platform, except that
there is currently no non-Mac entrypoint.  It would be very simple to add
one.  You just create a new BuildFame for your build file.  The build file
is passed in the constructor.

  Oh, and you'll need http://www.amug.org/~glguerin/sw/index.html#macbinary
to compile the Mac stuff.

  Have fun,