ant-dev mailing list archives

From Angel Aray <aa...@aaray>
Subject Re: Changing Compiler
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:35:05 GMT
I tried this and it a get the following
  <property name="build.compiler" value="jikes"/>

On Mon, 14 Feb Compiling 3 source files to /home/aaray/Projects/tnet/build/tnet/classes
Performing a Jikes COmpile
Compiling 1 source files to /home/aaray/Projects/tnet/build/tnet/classes
Performing a Jikes COmpile
Compiling 1 source files to /home/aaray/Projects/tnet/build/tnet/classes
Performing a Jikes COmpile
Compiling 2 source files to /home/aaray/Projects/tnet/build/tnet/classes
Performing a Jikes COmpile
Completed in 2 seconds

when  I go to the directory where compiled classes should be there is
nothing there.

Maybe someone out there can help me with this one.

Regards,
	Angel Aray.