ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Hello, is there anybody in there....
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:19:55 GMT
William,

I think that the most active committer for ant is Sam Ruby and he is
probably busy doing something else at the moment. I would urge you to be
patient. BTW the convention for patches is described here
http://jakarta.apache.org/guidelines/source.html. It will help your patches
to be recognised as such :-)

Cheers
Conor