ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject bootstrap.bat Problems in recent cvs updates of jakarta-ant
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:54:29 GMT
Is it just me? I've done a cvs update tonight, and bootstrap doesn't work
for me. It produces the following:

"Project base dir set to: D:\source\jakarta-ant
BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Could not create task of type: property due to
java.lang.Nul
lPointerException
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Could not create task of type:
property due
 to java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.createTask(Project.java:360)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTasks(ProjectHelper.java:
220)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.init(ProjectHelper.java:152)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.jav
a:127)
** CLEANING UP BUILD DIRECTORIES
Buildfile: build.xml
Detected Java Version: 1.3
Project base dir set to: D:\source\jakarta-ant"

JVM 1.3rc1 on NT

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au