ant-dev mailing list archives

From Frank_Starsi...@themoneystore.com
Subject RE: Javac
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:44:35 GMT

it appears that the JAVAC task desparately needs
includedirs
excludedirs

attributes so ANT does not always have to compile everything at once.
I was wondering if that fix is on the scope yet for being changed.

I know someone has written and contributed their code for that fix.
Is that something that is being worked on already.  We are interested
in incorporating that feature into our ant deployment and wondering
the best way to do that.

should we have 2 jar files. one with the basic ANT and then one with
this the patched code until the basic ANT has that feature,
then dropping the odd jar file at that time?

thanks ,
frank