ant-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Patches from Kare Nuorteva
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:34:48 GMT

> There's a set of patches from Kare Nuorteva on tomcat-dev (yes, still
> catching up).. Did those get picked up?

Only one out of the six.  I had planned to go back and pick up the rest.
Now I have done so.  Thanks for the nudge...

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Kare seemed to prefer explicit imports of each class used.  I didn't
choose to pick up that part of the patches as I personally didn't find the
change compelling enough to overrule the original author's preference.  If
another committer feels differently, they are free to make that
change...<grin>