ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] New committer
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:00:13 GMT
People,

I would like to propose Arnout as new committer for this project.

Arnout is the guy that wrote the very nice Ant documentation and
proposed a couple of very interesting improvements. He expressed to me
his concern about maintaining the document and I feel that Ant needs a
document writer, or somebody that takes care of that.

I already have too many things to do :)

So, here it is

   "Arnout Kuiper" <Arnout.Kuiper@nl.origin-it.com>

do you want him on board?