ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ludovic Claude ...@websitewatchers.com>
Subject Re: SV: JavaDoc errors???
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:29:30 GMT
I've provided a fix for Exec that reads properly the error stream (and other things) but it's
still not on the CVS repository.

You can get the modified sources from:
 http://www.ringsys.co.uk/opensource/ant-patch.zip
and the diff from
 http://www.ringsys.co.uk/opensource/ant-diffs.txt

List of changes:
org.apache.tools.ant.Main: fixed a pb with the -D parameter
org.apache.tools.ant.Project: prints the os as well as jdk version
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Rmic: Better support for jdk1.2, keep the generated source files
and put them in a separate folder
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Exec: Fixed issues with Win95
created /bin/antRun95.bat

Ludovic Claude

--
Web Site Watchers Ltd