ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ludovic Claude>
Subject Re: SV: JavaDoc errors???
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:29:30 GMT
I've provided a fix for Exec that reads properly the error stream (and other things) but it's
still not on the CVS repository.

You can get the modified sources from:
and the diff from

List of changes: fixed a pb with the -D parameter prints the os as well as jdk version Better support for jdk1.2, keep the generated source files
and put them in a separate folder Fixed issues with Win95
created /bin/antRun95.bat

Ludovic Claude wrote:

> - Sam Ruby
> P.S.  My current theory is that the hang is because nobody is consuming the
> proc.getErrorStream.  When I run this outside of ant, I get 191 lines (17K
> bytes) of errors - all warnings.  I'll look into adding a threads to the
> ant taskdef to handle this case.

Web Site Watchers Ltd
212 Piccadilly,
London W1V 9LD