ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SV: SV: JavaDoc errors???
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:58:22 GMT
Janmyr Anders wrote:

> I can't tell from your info what ${packages} is defined to.
> It has to be a comma-separated (no blanks) list of packages.

No, it hasn't at all!

I wrote <javadoc> exactly to allow you to specify

 packagenames="se.btj.share.*"

and javadoc will take care of finding the packages by parsing the java
files and locating the right packages. Of course, the old funtionality
is still there, in case you don't want to generate javadocs for some
packages.

> Also, I am using the latest build of ant which uses exec to run javadoc.

What is your problem with base path?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.