ant-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SV: JavaDoc errors???
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:47:21 GMT
Janmyr Anders wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It had the same problem with the Javadoc task.
> It is not using the correct path (not using the basedir attribute of
> project)
> If you use a path relative to your current directory it should work fine.

This is what I figured out:

<project default="package" basedir=".">
  <property name="build.src" value="./build/src"/>
  <property name="build.javadocs" value="./build/javadocs"/>
  <target name="javadocs" depends="prepare-src">
    <mkdir dir="${build.javadocs}"/>
    <javadoc2 packagenames="${packages}"
              sourcepath="${build.src}"
              destdir="${build.javadocs}"
              author="true"
              version="true"
              use="true"
              windowtitle="${Name} API"
              doctitle="${Name}"
              bottom="Copyright &#169; ${year} ...."/>
  </target>
</project>

And it says that no packages have been specified...

	Pier